Outsourced CFO Services
Save money without sacrificing the benefits of having an experienced, qualified professional handling your finance and accounting needs
If your company or organization has outgrown the capabilities or skills or a controller or bookkeeper, and you are not in a position to hire a full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you may be a candidate for an outsourced CFO.
Outsourcing the CFO function provides the opportunity for you to save money without sacrificing the benefits of having an experienced, qualified professional handling your financial or operational management needs.
Among the many ways an outsourced CFO can help a company or organization are:
- Assisting with federal and state tax compliance and reporting
- Developing cash flow improvement programs
- Developing key relationships: venture capitalists, bankers, auditors, and lawyers
- Developing strategies and tactics to minimize overall tax liability and exposure
- Evaluating and creating internal controls
- Evaluating equity transactions
- Managing capital to improve profitability
- Overseeing financial and accounting functions
- Producing accurate, meaningful financial statements
- Selecting and implementing accounting software
- Serving as a liaison to lenders, investors, and other outside financing sources
- Training staff on accounting best practices
Businesses of all shapes and sizes often seek advice and counsel from an outsourced CFO on topics including:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Assist management in interpreting and utilizing financial reports
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Budgeting and forecasting (short and long term)
- Capital asset acquisition planning and financing evaluations
- Cash flow modeling, management and projections
- Contract review
- Financial and Accounting Systems Strategy & Design
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
For a confidential, no-cost or obligation discussion of your interest in hiring an outsourced CFO, contact Michelle Ryan, CFO Service Line Leader, using the fillable “Contact Us” form on this page.
ABBB provides outsourced CFO services for companies or organizations in the following industries:
For more than 20 years we have had a strong, stable relationship with Adams Brown. Their knowledgeable team has a strong understanding of our business and have been great partners. They have been instrumental in improving our business and financial operations over the years. We have never considered changing firms and would recommend them to anyone without reservation.
Walt Hill – High Plains Mental Health Center
The prompt, personal service provided by the Adams Brown team is the best benefit in working with this firm. They offer knowledgeable advice and help my business plan for any eventual scenario. Their guidance and support show their commitment to helping our business succeed. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an accounting firm that has the best interest of the business and its success at heart.
John VonLintel – JROBB, LLC
Par Exsalonce has used Adams Brown for over 10+ years for our payroll needs and have found them to be informative, helpful and accommodating. The salon is quite large and we are constantly adding new employees to the two locations. In addition, they handle insurance, IRA, Aflac and other deductions we throw at them! The entire team is wonderful to deal with – from the receptionist to the accountants that handle our diverse business needs. We could not ask for a more knowledgeable and dependable group of people. Our thanks to them many times over!
Teri Mills – Par Exsalonce
“With Adams Brown, we don’t just get a financial advisor – we get a business partner. Our engagement team does an excellent job serving our needs and continually works with us to develop a plan for long-term success. When we come to them with a question, they go above and beyond to get the answer. Knowing we have that kind of support and dedication from our CPA is important. Our company has been in business a long time, and having a partner like Adams Brown will help keep us on a successful path for many years to come.”
Gary Shorman – CEO, Eagle Communications, INC.
“I own a small business that has been running for over 40 years. I am proud to say we have been with Adams Brown for many of them! I am very pleased with the service they provide and their commitment to helping me grow my business. When I first began working with Adams Brown, I received guidance and a set of guidelines to follow that helped me achieve my business goals. I have full confidence that if I am unable to reach my main contact, I will still receive the best service so that I can stay on track. I highly recommend the team at Adams Brown.”
Dan Woolard – Midway Manufacturing, INC.
The Kansas Department of Revenue (KDOR) has extended the filing date for some 2019 corporate income tax return filers. If your Kansas-based business meets the criteria below, KDOR is allowing an extended filing date for 2019 corporate income…
Remote Workers and Employers May Find Sticky Tax Issues By Shannon Wolcott, CPA If your company is growing and expanding into other states, or if you have employees who live…
Actionable Data Based on Current Conditions By James Bailey, CPA As we head into the holiday season, uncertainty clouds the landscape for many business owners, and the need to fully…
Changes to Non-Employee Compensation and Due Dates for 2020 By Kallie Birch More businesses are relying on the help of independent contractors to complete projects, and while that’s not the…
Outsourced CFO Services Team Leader: