Here's How to Use TaxCaddy
Step 1: Sign Up
- When you receive a TaxCaddy invitation email from Adams Brown, click the “Sign Up Free” button
- Create your password
- Select your three security questions
- Follow the steps to create your TaxCaddy account
Step 2: Connect
- Log in to your TaxCaddy account and accept the connection request from Adams Brown
- This will allow you to communicate with Adams Brown by sending and receiving messages, requests, letters and other communication
Step 3: Begin
- Your spouse or financial advisor can be added as an additional user and granted access to your TaxCaddy account at any time
- Set up a link to your bank and brokerage accounts and let TaxCaddy automatically receive your tax documents
- Install the TaxCaddy app for iPhone or Android to use it to take photographs of paper documents as you receive them
Your Annual TaxCaddy Action Steps
Each January, you’ll find important action items within your TaxCaddy account. Make sure to:
- Review your requested items
- Complete the questionnaire
- Upload the necessary items to your requested items or respond with the applicable response:
- Reply with amount
- Already provided
- Doesn’t apply
Once you’ve completed the requested items and the questionnaire for this tax year, click Done Uploading. This will notify us to begin preparing your return. We will not begin preparing your return until we have been notified that you are done uploading.
Find answers to frequently asked questions you may have about using TaxCaddy.
TaxCaddy Tips & Resources
Find information, tips, and resources that will assist you with using TaxCaddy this year.
Here's to A Successful Tax Filing Season
We look forward to serving you during another successful tax filing season. For questions and more information, please contact your tax advisor.