Client Accounting Services Specialist
- Kansas: Wichita, Overland Park, Hays, Great Bend, Colby, McPherson, Hutchinson
- Arkansas: Jonesboro, Little Rock
Job Type: Full-time | FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Client Accounting Services Specialist Position Summary
The individual in this position performs routine accounting activities such as payroll, general ledger coding, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports, and accounts payable/ accounts receivable functions in a cloud-based environment. They are familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures. This role is ideal for someone who is not only tech savvy but willing to put in the time and effort to ensure a lasting positive impact on both our clients and Adams Brown.
Client Accounting Services Specialist Requirements
Required Experience and Education
Associates Degree in Accounting is preferred, with 0-3 years in relevant position or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience or interest in cloud-based accounting environments is preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Full cycle bookkeeping on various clients in a number of industries.
- Reconciliation of bank balances and credit card transactions; processing of sales and purchases invoices
- Preparation of adjusting entries on a regular basis utilizing cloud-based software and apps
- Ongoing communication with clients and their representatives throughout the year, utilizing various communication tools.
- Documenting the processes, you have established for the ongoing bookkeeping
Desired Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of firm and client information
- Effectively communicate through oral and written means
- Client service oriented
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and good judgment when interacting with colleagues, supervisors, and clients
- Ability to work well with others
Client Accounting Services Specialist Working Environment
Adams Brown, LLC promotes a flexible work environment with a deep commitment to technology and modern work arrangements. Our offices are open from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday during tax season and offices close at noon on Fridays outside of tax season. We are closed on major holidays, offer substantial paid-time-off, a comprehensive benefit package, competitive pay structure, and a culture of growth, clarity, and respect.
AdamsBrown, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.