COVID-19 Resource Center
COVID-19: Resources for Businesses & Individuals
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves daily – if not hourly. This resource center is a centralized place to find all of the tax, accounting, audit, and financial information you need to make decisions in one centralized location. For more information, please contact us using the form on this page. Stay healthy!
Business Survival Resources
CARES Act Resources
Oil & Gas Resources
- U.S. Small Business Association
- U.S. Federal Government Response
- U.S. Department of Labor
- IRS Coronavirus Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Resources for Small Businesses
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Save Small Business Fund
- State Tax Filing Guidance for the Coronavirus Pandemic (AICPA)
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
- Employee Rights Poster (Updated from Family First Coronavirus Response Act)
- Form 3508S: This form is only for PPP loans of $50,000 or less.
- Form 3508EZ: This form is a simplified version of the standard Form 3508 and can be used if PPP borrowers meet one of three possible requirements.
- Form 3508: This is the standard forgiveness form released in May 2020.
- Economic Impact Payment Information for Non-Filers
State of Kansas Resources
- Kansas Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resources
- Kansas Department of Labor – Layoff & Unemployment Resources
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment
State of Missouri Resources