With nearly ten years of public accounting experience, Nicole Koelsch, CPA, joined the Adams Brown team in 2012 after spending some time at a Big 4 accounting firm. Along with her current role as a principal of the firm, she leads Adams Brown’s oil and gas industry niche and consults with oil and gas clients on a wide variety of strategic challenges. In addition to active involvement in oil and gas groups and associations, Nicole has performed extensive research and analysis of emerging trends and technologies in the sector.
Nicole’s inquisitive nature led her to a career in accounting. As someone who enjoys tackling challenges and creating solutions for oil and gas operators and other business owners, Nicole thoroughly enjoys her work. A continuous learner, she is a graduate of the KSCPA’s leadership program, Lead to the Future.
Raised in Claflin, Kansas, Nicole and her husband, Matt, currently reside in Hoisington, Kansas, with their two young children, Brynn and Chloe. Nicole’s hobbies include cheering on the Hoisington Cardinals football team where her husband coaches, spending time with family, staying active with her two little ones, being outdoors when the weather is nice, and helping on the family farm.
Nicole Koelsch, CPA, in the News
- KAKE: Low oil prices cause ripple effect through entire industry
- Great Bend Tribune: Historic oil price slump could slam Golden Belt economy
- News from the Oil Patch (Hays Post): Kan. wells being shut down
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (2008)
- Master of Accountancy (2010)