Jennifer Allen, CPA, CMPE, joined the Adams Brown team in 2019 after working in the tax department of a Wichita-based CPA firm for eleven years. In her current role, she serves as a principal and as the firm’s professional services and healthcare industry leader. She helps dentists, physicians, and medical groups with a variety of tax, business consulting, succession planning, and financial planning services. Outside of the healthcare space, Jennifer also works with clients in the manufacturing and restaurant industries.
Her mother, a CPA herself and Jennifer’s #1 role model in both business and family life, inspired her to pursue a career in public accounting.
Jennifer’s colleagues describe her as reliable and as a go-getter who looks out for the team first. Her hard work ethic and open communication are attributes to her success.
Her favorite quote is, “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.” — Calvin Coolidge
Jennifer grew up on a farm outside of Chapman, Kansas. She married her husband, Steve, in 2009, and their daughter, Courtney, was born in 2014. They enjoy living in Wichita because it’s big enough to have options yet small enough for a family feel. In her free time, Jennifer enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching sports, traveling, and crafting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of CPAs (KSCPA)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Down Syndrome Society of Wichita – Treasurer
- K-State Alumni Association
- Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance (2006)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (2007)