Danielle Hollingshead, CPA, joined Adams Brown in 2009 after graduating from Fort Hays State University. In addition to her current role as a principal of the firm, she oversees Adams Brown’s local government niche as the firm’s Governmental Industry Leader. Danielle provides municipal audit and attestation services and consults with government leaders in a variety of strategic, operational, and financial areas. She stays involved in the industry through several groups and associations and working hands-on with numerous governmental entities.
After exploring her talents in all facets of public accounting work, Danielle realized her passion was truly within auditing. She enjoys meeting new people, and no two days are ever the same. Every client brings new questions and challenges, keeping the days interesting. She especially enjoys working with community leaders, building relationships, and training on best practices.
Danielle and her husband, Dereck, live in her hometown of Claflin, Kansas, with their three daughters, Haylee, Lynlee, and Emerlee. She enjoys spending time with family and friends and staying busy with her daughters’ events and activities.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of CPAs (KSCPA)
- Board of Directors Member, Kansas Municipal Audit and Accounting Guide (KMAAG)
- Committee Member, KSCPA Governmental Nonprofit Accounting & Auditing Conference
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor Business Administration in Accounting (2009)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (2009)