Brian began his accounting career with Adams Brown in 1998. He most recently served as a Principal and is now a Partner at the Hays office. Brian specializes in accounting, tax and business advisory services for the agribusiness industry. In addition, he has a strong background in small business taxation and the oil and gas sector.
Brian believes that hard work and technical skills are the basis for his success. Performing detailed cash flow projections for a major expansion and executing due diligence on a company being acquired demonstrates his dedication to providing excellent client service.
Brian spent his youth in Prairie View, Kansas and attended high school in Logan, Kansas. He currently resides in Hays with his wife, Michelle, and their three daughters. In his free time, Brian enjoys woodworking projects, reading and golfing.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of CPAs (KSCPA)
- Fort Hays State University Alumni Association
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting (1989)