PPP Guidance for the Self Employed
As a self-employed individual, you’ve probably heard you can apply for the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loan funds.
The SBA recently issued guidance on these funds for self-employed individuals (who file Form 1040 Schedule Cs and Schedule Fs), but as of April 16, the SBA’s website states they are unable to accept new applications based on available appropriations funding. Where do you go from here?
Key Topics Include:
- Why should you prepare to submit your application?
- What’s covered in the new guidance?
- How much are you eligible for?
- What can I use the funds for?
- How are the loans forgiven?