COVID-19 Business Survival: Navigating Impacts & Risks
The COVID-19 outbreak is a human tragedy, affecting hundreds of thousands of people. It is also significantly impacting businesses. Tune in to learn about how to navigate this new business challenge.
Key Topics Include:
- Business challenges in this environment
- Current federal and state resources available to businesses
- Strategies for managing cash-flow, vendor relationships, and financing
- Client & employee communication strategies
- Federal law changes and the impact to your employee benefit programs