Adams Brown Wealth Wealth Consultants
How will you put your children through college? Pay for vacations? Buy that lake house you’ve been dreaming of? Host a wedding? And, most importantly, what will your life look like when you eventually retire? These are all important questions individuals have to face. Just like the desires of individuals vary, so does the path to achieving them.
With great uncertainty comes great responsibility for protecting, growing, and managing your wealth. Between market volatility and a continually shifting landscape of federal and state taxation, individuals, families, and business owners must act. By working with a trusted partner, you can get the information, guidance, and planning strategies you need to accommodate any wealth management challenges that may arise. Customized solutions include:
- Wealth accumulation and preservation – Whether you’re growing your wealth or working hard to save the nest egg you’ve built, a strong plan built from your personal and business goals is a necessity.
- Financial services – Once you have a clear picture of what you want to achieve, we’ll work together to create a strategy and implement actions to bring you goals within reach. This includes solutions such as retirement planning, education planning, estate and succession planning, and more.
- Financial Strategies – Everyone has different wealth building strategies. Whether you plan to buy an RV and tour the nation in retirement or relocate to somewhere tropical and warm, a diversified strategy can help you get there.
- Holistic tax planning and reduction strategies – A strong investment strategy by itself is good. However, when paired with tax planning, you get the full picture and a complete understanding of the tax implications of your wealth management goals.
- Debt management and restructuring – What debt should you pay off first? Is it better to pay off debt or invest? This service offering is designed to answer these questions and help you meet your financial goals.
- Business continuity – Disasters, unplanned incidents, and accidents happen. When ‘life happens,’ what is your plan to ensure that your business continues to run smoothly? A strong business continuity plan will allow you to position the next generation of leadership for continued success.
- Insurance: disability, life, long term care – Planning for the unexpected can be daunting. Insurance can be an avenue to afford you and your family the ability to continue your way of life when the unexpected occurs.
To learn more, click here to contact Justin Mitchell, Wealth Management Service Line Leader.
Wealth Management Service Line Leader:
Penalties Are Forgiven, Taxes Are Not By Jude Fox, CPA If you’re saving for retirement through a qualified retirement plan, you may be aware that the rules for taking early…
Spirit AeroSystems Workers Could Benefit from Little‐known IRS Rule By Jennifer Allen Laid off workers from Spirit AeroSystems, Inc., may find financial relief in a little‐known IRS rule that provides…
Do you think it’s too soon for you to start planning for your retirement? Well, think again. According to the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), the average American spends roughly…
For more than 20 years we have had a strong, stable relationship with Adams Brown. Their knowledgeable team has a strong understanding of our business and have been great partners. They have been instrumental in improving our business and financial operations over the years. We have never considered changing firms and would recommend them to anyone without reservation.
Walt Hill – High Plains Mental Health Center
The prompt, personal service provided by the Adams Brown team is the best benefit in working with this firm. They offer knowledgeable advice and help my business plan for any eventual scenario. Their guidance and support show their commitment to helping our business succeed. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an accounting firm that has the best interest of the business and its success at heart.
John VonLintel – JROBB, LLC
Par Exsalonce has used Adams Brown for over 10+ years for our payroll needs and have found them to be informative, helpful and accommodating. The salon is quite large and we are constantly adding new employees to the two locations. In addition, they handle insurance, IRA, Aflac and other deductions we throw at them! The entire team is wonderful to deal with – from the receptionist to the accountants that handle our diverse business needs. We could not ask for a more knowledgeable and dependable group of people. Our thanks to them many times over!
Teri Mills – Par Exsalonce
“With Adams Brown, we don’t just get a financial advisor – we get a business partner. Our engagement team does an excellent job serving our needs and continually works with us to develop a plan for long-term success. When we come to them with a question, they go above and beyond to get the answer. Knowing we have that kind of support and dedication from our CPA is important. Our company has been in business a long time, and having a partner like Adams Brown will help keep us on a successful path for many years to come.”
Gary Shorman – CEO, Eagle Communications, INC.
“I own a small business that has been running for over 40 years. I am proud to say we have been with Adams Brown for many of them! I am very pleased with the service they provide and their commitment to helping me grow my business. When I first began working with Adams Brown, I received guidance and a set of guidelines to follow that helped me achieve my business goals. I have full confidence that if I am unable to reach my main contact, I will still receive the best service so that I can stay on track. I highly recommend the team at Adams Brown.”
Dan Woolard – Midway Manufacturing, INC.