John joined Adams Brown in 2003. With more than forty years in the accounting industry, John’s knowledge and expertise are a valuable resource to the ABBB team. In addition to his leadership roles, John continues to provide tax, arbitration and financial counseling services to the firm’s clients.
Inspired by his love for people and numbers, John is grateful for his career as an accountant. He believes placing his clients before himself and listening to their needs contributed to his success. John grew up in Kansas and currently lives in Great Bend with his wife, Crystal. He enjoys spending time with his family, including their four children and six grandchildren.
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Public Accountants Association of Kansas (PAAK)
- Great Bend Community Foundation
- Sunflower Diversified Services Foundation
- United Way of Cental Kansas, Board President
- Barton County Young Men’s Organization
- Barton County Youth Care, Inc.
- Great Bend Zoological Society
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business, 1969